When your systems aren’t working, it costs real money, time, and potentially customers. We understand how it’s important to get you back up and running quickly, and solve most repair calls the same day.
Having a problem right now? Open a support ticket with us and you’ll have a callback in less than an hour!
Here are some great reasons to call Fischer IT Solutions the next time you need tech support:
- Same day service in most cases
- No surcharge for evening or weekend service
- Prices start at $60 for a local (Annapolis area) on-site service call
- No minimum charge for work that can be done remotely
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all repairs
- 24-hour access to support via phone and email
- Never outsourced – your support technician lives in your time zone
- If we can’t fix it, there is no charge to you
Open a support ticket to see for yourself how awesome the service is!
P.S. Our pricing is easy to understand, with no surprises or hidden charges:
- On-site service – $60 per hour, pro-rated – $60 minimum per site visit
- Travel in excess of 20 miles round-trip per day – 54 cents per mile
- Remote support – $45 per hour, pro-rated – no minimum
- Parts – billed at actual retail, no additional markup
- Time purchasing parts – $30 per hour for time in store, pro-rated – no minimum
Payment at time of service for new customers, flexible terms available for established accounts.
Everything Working? Keep it That Way with Proactive Maintenance!
Our Proactive Saintenance Service keeps your computers, servers, and networks running in top form. We stay ahead of the problems and monitor for early indicators of trouble, which helps you to avoid having outages and downtime.
For just a few dollars per day, you can focus on growing and building your business without the distraction of having to keep an eye on your systems.
We will create a customized plan that includes whatever you need – here are some of the services that we frequently provide as part of Proactive Maintenance:
- Monitoring of software vulnerabilities
- Test and install of software updates
- On-site and Off-site backup services
- Network performance baselines and testing
- Computer performance and risk assessments
- Managed firewall and antivirus services
- System event log monitoring and analysis
- Network equipment monitoring and management
Whether you choose quarterly or annual programs, you’ll rest easier knowing that your systems will be working when you need them.
Still not convinced? Find out if we are a good fit for you by requesting a free system assessment. You’ll get to find out if our services are a good fit for your company, and it won’t cost you a penny to do it.