Many systems and networks have hidden problems that impact the security, performance, stability, and usability of the environment. We not only help you to understand what these issues are, we also recommend a prioritized action plan for resolving them.
Best of all, if your business qualifies, we’ll even perform this assessment for FREE.
Yes, we know this sounds too good to be true. The most common question we get about this service is “What’s the catch?”
There isn’t one – we promise.
Fischer IT Solutions is in the business of providing customized technology solutions to our clients. The only way that we can make recommendations is by learning about your environment. By allowing us to conduct this assessment, you make it easier for us to provide solid recommendations.
That helps both of our businesses, because we can focus our energy on the areas that need improvement.
All we ask is that you fill out a simple online questionnaire (it’s at the end of this page) to request an assessment. The data that you provide will only be used to determine whether or not your business qualifies.
There is no cost or obligation to apply, and you will receive a response within one business day.
Here is an overview of our assessment process:
- Client requests an assessment (using the form on this page)
- Fischer IT reviews the request and provides a response.
If the request is approved:
- Date and time are scheduled for a short phone interview with the client.
- Phone interview occurs / date and time are set for in-person assessment.
- On-site interview with primary technical contact.
- On-site technical assessment occurs.
- We create a comprehensive document with observations and recommendations.
- Follow-up meeting with Client to discuss findings.
We will provide recommendations and estimates to correct any problems that are found, but the Client is under no obligation to have Fischer IT perform follow-up services.
Ready to get started? Fill out the form below to see if your business qualifies.